Saturday, January 5, 2008

Through the Curtain

The First sunset of 2008. At the Santa Monica Pier.


Poor Gramma, she was not havin' it. Hah-hah-hah!!!! Bless her heart.


So beautiful.


Me saying "Goodbye" to 2007. I am quite sad in this picture...in fact I was crying. This was taken by my sister Kathryn with her phone. We have stepped through another curtain...onto another stage. Every moment you step onto a different stage. We all do. Goodbye 2007.


THINGS I LEARNED IN 2007
*You have to go out and get it if you want it
*French is Beautiful
*God has a sense of humor
*God is serious about blessings
*Goals can be reached (even the hard ones)
*That life is not about waiting for the storm to pass
but learning to dance in the rain...I learned to dance in the rain this year.
*I can do a full length gig
*Gruyere cheese is epic

No comments: