Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wolfgang Puck's and the Standard

On the roof of my favorite hotel in Los Angeles, the Standard.

I love this pool but people hang aroud here na-kee all of the time. Ew.

I love, love...

love

love

love

love

love

love this place.

Light on the Standard.

I waited two and a half YEARS to have this maccaroni-n-cheese at Wolfgang Puck's Express across from the Standard in Downtown L.A...it was worth it. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They were playing Vince Guaraldi's Christmas...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....


Everyone go here for lunch.
630 W. 6th St
Library Court Building
Los Angeles, CA 90189
(213) 614-1900
By the way though...they are closed on weekends. Yes, that is why it has taken me so long to finaly get my maccaroni on!!! =)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas Jeanne! I loved reading your blog. If was very heartfelt. I enjoyed reading how you were experiencing things. Very nice. The macaroni looks DIVINE! Find a warm blanket, we are in for more snow. Deb