Friday, May 30, 2008

Capri

The most beautiful island I have ever seen.

When Kath and I got there, we really didn't know where exactly everything was, we hopped a bus thinking we were going to see the cliffs and where we ended up being dropped off was the most AMAZING secluded beach...almost a private beach. With the most blue/turquoise water I had ever seen in my whole life (see above picture, that is the ACTUAL COLOR of the water, no color enhancement whatsoever). We felt kind of posh. :)

My Orange...


BEAUTIFUL Houses.

Lunch; this pizza ties for first place with anything we have had so far. Ah, and the caprese...*sigh*

So very, very cool.

This one's for you, Mom. :)

The OTHER side of the island, where we thought we were going at first.

Gorgeous houses. Such tiny, little, winding streets...

Beautiful.

Kath and I had just come from the famous perfume shop of Capri, "Carthusia." My Mom wanted us to get her one of their six world famous scents, "Fiori Di Capri", I got one for me, too. It smells so gorgeous everywhere you go here. The Island of Capri has been making perfumes since the 1600's, it's the monks who made them. So incredible.

That's the old Monestary you can see there.

Pillars of the Monestary.

What a view...Capri has blown my mind.

This gorgeous ship was coming in just as we were leaving, I will never forget turning back, and seeing it sailing into the sunset...and into the harbor of Capri.

Saying goodbye to Capri, and the perfect day.

No comments: