Monday, May 26, 2008

Captive in London

They overbooked our flight to Napoli (Dang British Ariways, in truth they are still my favorite though), so we are hold up here in England for one more night...not that I mind, I love it here. But I was worried about poor Laura. But we got ahold of her in time to tell her about the change. :) So, all is well. I am writing from the little internet booth in the Premier Inn's lobby. I paid good pound-aige for these 15 minutes, so I am going to type as fast as my little fingees can handle.
We will get to Napoli tomorrow. Meanwhile, a huge blessing is that there were two other people that could not get on the plane either, and they spoke no English at all, only Italian, so my sister has been able to translate for them this whole time. We even made sure that they were in the same hotel as us. We all just ate together and spoke of life, food, religion and politics. It was wonderful.
So, we are one more night in the land of Kings.
Kath and I saw a HUGE rabbit outside her second story window(I thought of Beatrix Potter).
I love it here.
Jeanne

1 comment:

Nathan and Emily said...

Honey I am so happy for you! Live the dream baby! Live it! Live it! Live it! I am so happy for you!