Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday in Harlem and Central Park

Today, I went to one of the most famous Baptist Church in the world, Abyssynian Baptist Church in Harlem. By some miracle (truly), they let me in...after they had turned 150 people away because the church was already full. The choir was so mind blowing, I don't even know what to say. They were singing "Battle Hymn of the Republic" when I walked in. Coming from them...it was a whole different experience.

The Abyssyinain Choir singing "Battle Hymn of the Republic."

A totally illegal picture. I hope you enjoy it.

I hung out in Central Park the rest of the day with a friend I made named Cindy.
There was a pink sunset over Columbus Circle.
Love.

My favorite Statue of Central Park. He is on the entrance by Columbus Circle. When I lived in New York, I called him "my husband." :)

No comments: