Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Genova

Okay, Genova rocks. We got Gniocchi with pesto and it was the best I have ever had in my life. Genova is concidered to be quite dangerous, but Kath and I loved it. It is where Christopher Columbus is from.
So, many of you know that Genova is famous for Pesto anything. So, when Kath and I arrived our first thougt was to set out to find a place that would have some pesto yum-yum. We found a steak house, and saw that they had ONE pesto thing. I wondered if it would be any good, since my guess was that they only carried it since they felt it incumbent upon them to do it. So, it was with a little intrepidation that I eyed our waitress as she brought out our plates of obligatory pesto gniocchi.
It was so good, I am ruined forever.


Pesto the next day. This was on focaccia bread, smothered in cheese. Again, kill me please.


Genova at night.


They light up their busses with a mezmerizing blue for night time. I loved it here.





THE NEXT MORNING

Leaving our hotel.


Genova's GROM

Our last Gelato of the whole trip. *snif*

No comments: