Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back Home to London




Yes, I drew this.




I swear this kid is probably thinking "I freakin' hate my job..."




WE WANTED TO GET SOME INDIAN FOOD, WHERE ELSE BUT BRICK LANE?

London's Oldest Pub.

The Swiss RE Building.


BACK AT KEVIN'S
That is where we are right now, in Kevin's flat on Parkhurst Road. We have made it back to England, safely. Wow, it was so wonderful to be able to sleep...just sleep. I think that we will be going to Harrod's today, to get a sandwich or two. And then go walking around Hyde Park. I think we will go ride on the eye today, too. Wow. Kath and I just look at our feet and laugh, all blisters and callouses.
It's a good day.






GOING TO CHURCH AT HYDE PARK CHAPAL
It ia amazing how at home I feel here...

1 comment:

engemann said...

I love the story about you singing until the guard asked you to stop. You live life to the fullest and I love that about you.