Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Paris, Day #3 The Louvre and the Night

THE LOUVRE





She is so beautiful.

The Venus Di Milo




Man or Woman? You decide.


I love the look on this Mary's face; such intense love.


Ah...we went to Sacre Cour tonight, Paris' highest hill. We saw the city, ALL off it, it was just gorgeous and HUGE. We almost got abducted by a satanic man from some African country who was trying to sell Kath a bracelet, I said the f word and he eventually left us alone. =( The Moulan Rouge is actually in a very scary part of Paris. We were kindly led there by an old opera singer...named Jane. She sang 10 years in Budapest. She thought that the area of Montmarte was "too much about sex!" I agreed with her. I sang in the streets of Paris on the way home.

(Right before we went out...little did we know what was ahead of us...I am so glad we did not get hurt.)


I know, I know, but c'mon! it's Paris!!!


No comments: