Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Paris Day #1

My very first view of Paris, France.


Candy vendors on Pont Neuf.




Lights over the Seine River.


When we got to Paris, little did we know that we were arriving on the DAY of the legendary music festival of June 21st. It was so epic, I felt like it was New Years Eve. There were MINDBLOWNING bands EVERYWHERE that we went, it was SOOOOOOO surreal. Jazz, Jazz, Jazz everywhere. And the streets were PACKED. Every bridge over the Seine was PACKED, I cannot convey to you how crammed the streets where. And when I looked over at the Eiffel Tower...it was glittering...I cried. I cried just being there. Of a truth, Paris was the city that I was the most excited to see. The first thing that I saw when we got out of the metro station, was the Louvre Museum...it was so beautiful.

No comments: